Co-operative bank statement imports

There are issues importing Co-operative bank statements in all the formats I have tried.
I have to resort to “other” as the bank and manually match up the columns.
Can this be fixed ASAP please as this is a pain in the a%^ after loosing the bank link feature.
BTW Co-Operative now advertise that they support open banking so I assume we will get linking back again soon?

This is the header from the CSV export from the bank, it is the Customer Reference column that is most useful as a description in the accounts, not the reference.

Date,Bank Reference,Transaction Description,Customer Reference,Amount (£),Running Balance (£)

Hi @MrBassMan,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the upload. Can you just clarify what it is that is wrong with the pre-loaded option?

Is it that it picks the reference column and you’d like it to pick the customer reference column as the description or is there more?

I will then pass on your comments to the dev team to see if they can get this updated.

thanks,

It is extracting from the wrong columns (bank ref rather than customner ref) and the amounts all appear as debits - including all credits.
The other formats available from the co-op such as PDF and OFX all have problems giving differing results. The only reliable way I have found is to choose ‘other’ as the bank and manually select the columns

Customer reference is what you used to pick up when we had bank linking so switching back to that will enable all my auto-tagging to work as before.

Hi @MrBassMan

Thank you for your help with this this. I’ve brought this to the attention of the Development Team.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.