Stripe Tagging Duplicates

I have a Stripe feed setup and an HSBC feed set up. Stripe transactions are allocated to sales and fees from the Stripe bank account. The net figure is then tagged as a transfer to the HSBC account. I now have duplicate transactions in HSBC due to the HSBC feed, with one dated as per Stripe’s outgoing payment and and later dated credit to HSBC.

Is there a way around this I am missing?

(I couldn’t find any recent Q’s on this)

Thanks.

Hi albereto,
Yes it is. Go to the stripe bank account settings (within your quickfile account) and tick the box ‘Ignore Payout Transaction’. See below, underneath the red line.

In addition to providing a card payment option on your invoices the Stripe integration can also automatically import all your Stripe payments, fees and transfers directly into your account. To enable the Stripe Data Feed just check the box in the payment options screen “ Enable automated feed ”.

When the data feed is enabled we will automatically import your Stripe activity ever 24 hours overnight. You can then match the payments to any invoices and tag your fees from within the Stripe merchant account in QuickFile.

If you have any more questions about our Stripe integration feel free to post a question on our forum .

1 Like

@rhc That’s great, many thanks.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.